*Giveaway Closed*: Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Eye Cream and Peter Alexander Eye Mask!Friday, February 03, 2012
Happy Friday, guys! I have a treat for you all today - a giveaway of the latest product from Kiehl's -the Midnight Recovery Eye!
This product is the latest from Kiehl's - an extension of their bestselling Midnight Recovery Concentrate. This eye cream is formulated to increase circulation and reduce puffiness and eye bags. It contains the active ingredient Butcher's Broom, a root extract that is known to increase microcirculation. This eye cream also helps strengthen the eye area.
It also contains essential oils like lavender, squalane, and evening primrose. They help restructure the skin, and smell amazingly good and calming!
One lucky winner will receive a full-sized tube of Midnight Recovery Eye, worth AUD 44, along with a Peter Alexander Eye Mask, to fulfil all your eye-TLC needs :)
Below are the rules of this giveaway:
- This giveaway is open to all Australian residents.
- To participate, you need to be a subscriber of my blog, or YouTube, or like my Facebook page.
- Then, fill in the form below, telling me your favourite Kiehl's product as well as the Kiehl's product that you would most like to try.
- The giveaway ends 15th February 2012 at 12:00AM AEST.
- I will announce the winner on 16th February 2012. The winner should contact me within 24 hours of the announcement, otherwise I will draw a new winner.
- If you are under 18, please obtain parental consent before participating.