100 Followers Giveaway!!! *CLOSED*Tuesday, March 01, 2011
Thank you to everyone who participated in this giveaway. I was overwhelmed by the response! I truly appreciate all the support you've given to me and my blog!
Hello everyone! To brighten up your Tuesday, I have decided to launch my 100-follower giveaway! I hope everyone is excited about this as I am!
Now to the good bit: THE PRIZES!
I have collected a bunch of products all (except the Urban Decay box, of course) from some of my favourite Asian cosmetic and skincare companies.
Since I came back to Malaysia, I've had to revise my skincare and cosmetic routine because I didn't bring all of my products back here with me. I am very excited about this giveaway because all these products are personal favourites and new staples in my own collection from trial and error of products in Malaysia, and I'm so glad I get to share it with all of you!
Here's a run-down of the individual prizes so you know just what you're getting. By the way, some of these products will be getting their own personal review in the coming weeks, because they really are my favourites and I want to share their total awesomeness with everyone ;)
These are my new favourite nail products. They make my manicures last for weeks!! The Skin Food bottle looks half full because this is my own bottle, but not to worry - the winner will receive a full, brand new bottle.
I absolutely love this trial set! This has become my new skincare routine and I am nothing short of amazed by the results I am getting! My skin is no longer dry, and doesn't get too oily in the afternoons, either.
This has saved my skin, and I'm so excited that I have a brand new limited edition set with all the products from their moisturizing range for the lucky winner to try! This includes Hada Labo's star product: the amazing Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Lotion (a toner). This wonder-product is so popular that 4 bottles are sold every minute in Japan!
The MP blush is my new favourite blush! I found it in Sasa and have been using it ever since I got back. This blush adds a matte-ish, pretty pink wash of colour. I love the baby pink colour!
The Elianto Pearl Shine shadow is too gorgeous not to share with you all! They're so highly pigmented and last forever! I was swatching them next to some Shu Uemura shadows, and they performed just as well, if not better! In fact, I'll be adding two more colours to this prize. I'm going shopping for them tomorrow!
This eyeshadow palette needs no introduction, nor does any item from this brand, actually! Please note that some shadows from this box have been lightly swatched! I received this in a swap, so if you're not comfortable with this please don't enter the giveaway! I will, of course, sterilize the shadows which have been swatched before I send them out.
Here are the rules of the competition:
1. You must, of course, be a public follower of this blog via Google Friend Connect. Please make sure you follow this blog before posting any entries or they will not count!
2. This competition is open internationally!
3. There are 4 ways to enter this competition. Each way counts as one entry into the competition.
- Post a comment in this post stating your favourite beauty product and why it is your favourite. Include your email address in the comment!
- Follow me via Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (include a mention @EmilyQuak - at the end of your tweet, please! Otherwise it is likely that I will be the only one to read it! - so I know you tweeted it)
- Write a blogpost about this giveaway
- Post this giveaway on the sidebar of your blog, using the first image above
Feel free to contact me with any questions :)